Fertility Links and Resources
- Our Most Recent Statistics as Reported by the Society for Advanced Reproductive Technologies (SART)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM): ASRM is a voluntary, non-profit organization devoted to advancing knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine, including infertility, menopause, contraception, and sexuality.
- British Infertility Counselling Organization: BICA is the only professional association for infertility counsellors and counselling in the United Kingdom. BICA offers a variety of training and education services to its members and is committed to the total well-being of people with fertility problems before, during and after treatment and of those who choose not to undergo any kind of medical intervention
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals: The information provided at FerringFertility.com has been developed to help patients learn more about infertility as they continue on their journey toward parenthood. This information is not meant to replace communications between health care professionals and patients. Health care professionals are the best source of medical information for patients.
- Fertility & Sterility Magazine: Fertility and Sterility, known as "the red journal," has worldwide circulation and is highly regarded in the United States and abroad. Now in its sixth decade, Fertility and Sterility publishes juried original articles of scientific excellence in clinical and laboratory research relevant to reproductive endocrinology, physiology, immunology, genetics and menopause.
- Genesis Network for Reproductive Health: The Genesis Network is your IVF resource; a group of independent fertility centers united for the common goal of presenting you with the choice of premiere providers of reproductive medical care in the Western United States. These providers have developed Genesis as the foundation for a quality-oriented system for reproductive medicine.
- MDR Pharmacy: MDR started as a neighborhood pharmacy in Los Angeles, CA, but quickly realized that all patients deserve care with compassion. Over the past 13 years, MDR has established a national program to deliver unparalleled service, competitive pricing, convenience and peace of mind to customers 24hrs a day, 7 days a week with just one call.
- Organon Pharmaceuticals “FertilityJourney.com”: The Fertility Support Center is here to help you as you navigate the often-confusing world of infertility diagnosis and treatment. Here you will find important tools and resources to help you remain a full partner in your own fertility care.
- The InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination (INCIID):The InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination (INCIID – pronounced "inside") is a nonprofit organization that helps individuals and couples explore their family-building options.
- Resolve.Org: RESOLVE is a dynamic, 31-year-old organization dedicated to providing you the education, advocacy, and support you need to face the disease of infertility.
- Extraordinary Conceptions: An International Egg Donation and Surrogacy Agency, Extraordinary Conceptions is a bi-lingual and an international agency that matches egg donors and surrogates to couples or individuals who need help building their families. Extraordinary Conceptions, headquarted in San Diego, California, with consultation offices located in San Marcos, is a full-service surrogacy and egg donation agency owned and operated by an attorney with 8 years of infertility treatment experience.
- Graceful Conception - Sharing the Gift of Life: Graceful Conception is much more than a full-service ovum donation agency. It's where you can find your saving grace-the perfect donor who will help you achieve your dream of having a child of your own.
DISCLAIMER: These links are informative sources but content can neither be guaranteed nor endorsed by Fertility Center of Las Vegas.