Nutritional Counseling and Support
Now Available for Fertility Patients!
Because overall health including weight play a key role in fertility and conception, Drs. Bruce Shapiro and Said Daneshmand are proud to offer complete and comprehensive nutritional counseling from our latest professional, Lory Hayon, B.S., R.D.
Now seeing patients including:
• Women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS);
• Men and women with insulin resistance and diabetes;
• Women and men interested in losing and/or gaining weight;
• Individuals wanting to optimize energy, wellness, and endurance!
Complete nutritional and dietary counseling services include health assessment, dietary recommendations including sensible menu planning, optimizing nutrition during stressful times, addressing supplement needs; and emotional support and education along the way.
Call or ask the Front Desk Staff for more information on this invaluable service.
1. You are late for work and need to grab a healthy breakfast to eat in the car. What should you choose?
[A] String cheese and apple
[B] Yogurt smoothie and granola bar
[C] Peanut butter and jelly between two whole grain toaster waffles, glass of milk
[D] Trail mix of nuts and dried fruits
[E] All of the above
[F] None of the above
2. You want to run through the market and pick up a ready made dinner from the deli department. What would be the healthiest choice?
[A] Buffalo wings, celery and carrots, blue cheese dressing, apple juice
[B] Fried chicken meal with potato salad, cole slaw and cornbread, root beer
[C] Take and Bake large sausage pizza, breadsticks, diet soda
Hard boil six eggs for easy and
protein packed snacks. Top with no-sodium seasonings for variety.
Drinking at least eight 8 ounce
glasses of water is important, but
don’t forget to drink in the winter
too when lower humidity levels can
actually dehydrate you more. For
variety, select flavored, no-calorie